- ID: 4757
- Views: 874
Here is your opportunity to own an established, successful winery, on 10.2 acres of land, in a high traffic area in the beautiful South Okanagan wine country!
• The vineyard is located on a bench, overlooking scenic Osoyoos Lake. The planting is on sloping terraces and consists primarily of sandy loam soil. The southwesterly exposure offers long days of sunlight hours. The cooling effect from the lake balances the heat from the day, which is optimal for grape and vine growth.
• The winery has been in production for 12 vintages, crafting highly acclaimed red and white wines. It is on Highway 97, just north of the US border, with great visibility for passing motorists. It is the first winery that tourists arriving from the US will encounter along Highway 97, after they cross into Canada.
• Winery production is approximately 2500 cases per year & could be increased to 7500 cases or more, with additional grapes.
• Annual grape production is around 40-45 tons. Following are the varietals planted:
o 2 acres Cabernet Sauvignon
o 2 Acres Merlot
o 2 acres Syrah
o 500 plants Zinfandel
o 2 acres Viognier
o 1 acre Gewürztraminer
• Included in the sale are a 5100 sq. ft. winery building, a 365 sq. ft. tasting room and a 2600 sq. ft. house that can be turned into your Okanagan residence. It has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, as well as a large living room, family room, & rec room. It could also be used as employee housing or turned into a vineyard inn or B&B.
• All necessary farm, equipment fermenters, and other winery equipment is included.
o Ask for a complete list of equipment.
• There is also a beautiful 2700 sq. ft. lakefront home, nearby that can be purchased separately. It has a boat dock and private location on a quiet cul-de-sac only 0.5 km. from the winery. Please see separate listing OMREB MLS® #10196468 or SOREB MLS® #181578.
MLS #181585 SOREB (South Okanagan Real Estate Board) #10196533 OMREB (Okanagan Mainline Real Estate Board)